Friday, August 1, 2008

Party/instead of the band



I've been thinking about making a band but i didnt make one so heres a poster for a PARTY PARTY PARTY instead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hope your there and i can't wait to see sugardodi17 and hrryptrfan. Ill defainately add you to my buddy list.



Date: 6th of August

Time: 6'oclock club penguin standard time see top of page for the cp time.

Server: Wind chill

Place: Ice Berg.

add me to your buddy list then come to my igloo!!!

-

--

---

----

-----

My brother made his own blog about wwe figure videos and he's made the videeos himself with a little help from me to put it together. the adress is http://wrestlingfigurebrawls.blogspot.com/ wfb is wrestling figure brawls!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope hrryptrfan will make it his pc has been down for a while now...
I cant wait to add you on my buddy list.

Anonymous said...

If Hrry can't make it I'll get on his account to add you ;)

-Sam Jr. (I had to use Hrry's blog account to post this because Name/URL is not on this blog)

Talk to tommanutd8 live!